October 7, 2009

Bring Your Own Boo

I present to you,
one creepy collaged can,
created for my friend Carol,
to celebrate her
October birthday.




The base is made from
a black plastic paint can
that my husband brought
home and (kindly) cleaned
out for me.

Merci!




I just snipped up
a bunch of
"this and that"
I had around
the studio and then
decoupaged it all on.




The interior is a linen toile
that took FOREVER to dry,
even with a hairdryer.




The inside was strongly
scented with eau de modge podge,
so I dabbed a little
cinnamon essential oil
to spice it up.




I think this would
make a great
trick or treat bucket.

2 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

TOTALLY, dare I say, "wicked" cute! LOVE it! (And glitter too, if I must be forthcoming.)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Just Me said...

Totally cute!